Friday 12 November 2010

Canon 550d/T2i Excitement

So its ordered, the camera I've lusted after for months has finally been placed on order. Bought from eBay for a steal (£490 all in including postage body only) saving me about £130ish when compared to Warehouse Express.

I have been told its been dispatched, and now its just a waiting game as to when I get the camera (hopefully in working order). I will admit I am a little skeptical because of buying it from eBay but I took the risk. The auctioner I'm buying from seems to be reputable and have kept in contact well.

I'll update on here when I get the camera through, but for now it's all just anticipation. Keep an eye on my Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/HHtomphoto (if any of my links don't work just leave a comment) for any updates on unboxings and reviews. I'll put some more posts on here as I know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment